I would like to share with everyone some answers to common questions that we have been getting about the wedding. Also below are some things guests might want to know about the ceremony site or reception.
1. The ceremony is going to be on grass, so ladies please be mindful of your shoe choice.
2. The ceremony will be 20 minutes long and guests will be standing during that time.
3. Please go to the reception immediately after the ceremony so that the bridal party has time for some photos. They will join the reception at 5:00 for happy hour. There will be party appetizers and the bar will be open at Salt Creek Grille.
4. The easiest gift to bring the the wedding is a card & gift to the Marriott Honeymoon Registry. Giving a gift to the Marriott Registry enables us to travel and stay nights in some fantastic locations. In fact we booked our first honeymoon weekend in late October in Palm Springs at the Esmerelda Renaissance Marriott, a favorite hotel of ours. A possible trip to San Diego in November and I am trying to find the perfect time for a trip to Napa Valley.
5. There will be a silhouette artist at the reception. She is the same silhouette artist who has worked at Disneyland for the last 30+ years. Sylvia cuts 2 silhouettes at a time one is yours to keep, the other will be put into a scrapbook for the wedding. We encourage all guests to sit with Sylvia for their portrait.
6. While a majority of family is staying in the larger rooms at the Newport Coast Villas by Marriott, others are staying at the Irvine Spectrum Marriott in Laguna Hills which offers a smaller more affordable room for smaller groups of people. Let us know if you have any questions.